My Digital Doll

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wish List of 2008

Ultimate Tour Momolita Blythe



My Wish for this year!!
I love her hair , her cute bag and dress too!!! Her hair is dark brown and long!(I love dark brown)



Her eyes is gray! (Theres a skull in her right gray eye) It's very very very unique.



And her back has little devilish wings !! I think everyone would love it . It's really gothic ! I wonder how much is the price .. The only problem is I dont know if there is any in Malaysia T____T
If you see one please tell me !!!! I so love her!! I would be the most happy person if I get her!

3 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

She's a gorgeous doll! I hope you find her!

xGaussianBlurx said...

i think anyone who sees her will fall in love! i really hope so...

Tizzalicious said...

I never knew she has wings on her back! That's so awesome!